Cited 0 time in
Cited 16 time in
Constrained predictive synchronization of discrete-time chaotic Lur'e systems with time-varying delayed feedback control
- Constrained predictive synchronization of discrete-time chaotic Lur'e systems with time-varying delayed feedback control
- Kwon, OM[Kwon, O. M.]; Son, JW[Son, J. W.]; Lee, SM[Lee, S. M.]
- DGIST Authors
- Son, JW[Son, J. W.]
- Issue Date
- Nonlinear Dynamics, 72(1-2), 129-140
- Article Type
- Chaotic Lur' e Systems; Chaotic Systems; Delay-Dependent Criterion; Delay-Dependent Stabilization; Input Constraint; Input Constraints; Linear Matrix Inequalities; Linear Matrix Inequality Formulations; Lur' E Systems; Lyapunov-Krasovskii Functionals; Lyapunov Functions; Model Predictive Control; Predictive Control Systems; Predictive Synchronization; Reciprocally Convex Combinations; Stabilization; Synchronization; Synchronization Method; Time Varying Control Systems
- This paper presents a predictive synchronization method for discrete-time chaotic Lur'e systems with input constraints by using time-varying delayed feedback control. Based on the model predictive control scheme, a delay-dependent stabilization criterion is derived for the synchronization of chaotic systems that is represented by Lur'e systems with input constraints. By constructing a suitable Lyapunov-Krasovskii functional and combining with a reciprocally convex combination technique, a delay-dependent stabilization condition for synchronization is obtained via linear matrix inequality (LMI) formulation. The control inputs are obtained by solving a min-max problem subject to cost monotonicity, which is expressed in terms of LMIs. The effectiveness of the proposed method will be verified throughout a numerical example. © 2012 Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Companion Diagnostics and Medical Technology Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.