Cited 0 time in
Cited 21 time in
Multisignaling metal sensor: Optical, electrochemical, and electrochemiluminescent responses of cruciform-shaped alkynylpyrene for selective recognition of Fe3+
- Multisignaling metal sensor: Optical, electrochemical, and electrochemiluminescent responses of cruciform-shaped alkynylpyrene for selective recognition of Fe3+
- Oh, Jeong Wook; Kim, Tae Hyun; Yoo, Sang Wook; Lee, Yeon Ok; Lee, Yu Jin; Kim, Ha Suck; Kim, Joo Hoon; Kim, Jong Seung
- Issue Date
- Sensors and Actuators, B: Chemical, 177, 813-817
- Article Type
- Electrochemiluminescence (ECL); Electrochemiluminescent; Electrochemiluminescent Behavior; Iron Detection; Metal Ions; Multisignaling Assay; Pyrene; Selective Detection; Selective Recognition
- A multisignaling assay for the selective detection of Fe3+ ions with a cruciform-shaped alkynylpyrene (1) bearing four peripheral N,N-dimethylethynylaniline units is reported. Upon exposure to various metal ions, only Fe3+ showed significant changes in the optical, electrochemical, and electrochemiluminescent behaviors of 1. © 2012 Published by Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Elsevier B.V.
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.