Cited 2 time in
Cited 0 time in
Modal Characteristics of Five-Layered Slab Waveguides with Double-Clad Metamaterials
- Modal Characteristics of Five-Layered Slab Waveguides with Double-Clad Metamaterials
- Lee, Cherl-Hee; Lee, Jonghun
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Jonghun
- Issue Date
- Computers, Materials and Continua, 31(2), 147-156
- Article Type
- Dispersion Equations; Double-Clad; Double Cladding; Energy Fluxes; Fiber Layer; Field Distribution; Graphic Methods; Graphical Methods; Guided Modes; Metamaterials; Modal Characteristics; Mode; Slab; Slab Waveguides; Surface Guided Modes; Waveguides
- The guided modes are investigated in a five-layered slab waveguide with double claddings of metamaterials using a new graphical method. The dispersion equations in the symmetric and asymmetric five-layered slab waveguide are derived from the presented graphical method, and corresponding field distributions are plotted for the oscillating guided and surface guided modes. The energy flux distribution along the axis is plotted for the surface TE 1 mode. Copyright © 2012 Tech Science Press.
- Tech Science Press
- Related Researcher
Radar, AI, DL/ML, signal processing
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.