Cited 4 time in
Cited 3 time in
Electrochemical oxidation of some basic alcohols on multiwalled carbon nanotube-platinum composites
- Electrochemical oxidation of some basic alcohols on multiwalled carbon nanotube-platinum composites
- Koo, M[Koo, Minsoo]; Bae, JS[Bae, Jong-Seong]; Kim, HC[Kim, Hyun-Chul]; Nam, DG[Nam, Dae-Geun]; Ko, CH[Ko, Chang Hyun]; Yeum, JH[Yeum, Jeong Hyun]; Oh, W[Oh, Weontae]
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, HC[Kim, Hyun-Chul]
- Issue Date
- Bulletin of Materials Science, 35(4), 545-550
- Article Type
- Alcohols; Cyclic Voltammetry; Cyclic Voltammograms; Electrochemical Oxidation (ECO); Glycerol; Hydrogen Peroxide; Multi-Walled; Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes (MWCN); Nanoparticles; Photoelectrons; Platinum; Platinum Nano-Particles; Pt Nanoparticles; X Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy; XRD
- Some composites of multiwalled carbon nanotubes, which were chemically treated in acidic and/or hydrogen peroxide solution, and platinum nanoparticles were prepared by the simple reduction in glycerol solution. Carboxylated and/or hydroxyl MWNTs were structurally analysed using X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy. In addition, the MWNT-Pt composites were characterized by XRD and TEM in detail. The electrochemical oxidation of some basic alcohols, which was catalyzed by the MWNT-Pt composites, was analysed by cyclic voltammetry. Their catalytic activities were studied with cyclic voltammograms of alcohols. © Indian Academy of Sciences.
- Indian Academy of Sciences
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Magnet-Controlled Materials Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.