Cited 2 time in
Cited 3 time in
Group-Based Channel Access Scheme for a V2I Communication System using Smart Antenna
- Group-Based Channel Access Scheme for a V2I Communication System using Smart Antenna
- Pyun, SY[Pyun, Sung-Yeop]; Widiarti, H[Widiarti, Helena]; Kwon, YJ[Kwon, Yong-Jin]; Son, JW[Son, Jong-Wuk]; Cho, DH[Cho, Dong-Ho]
- DGIST Authors
- Son, JW[Son, Jong-Wuk]
- Issue Date
- IEEE Communications Letters, 15(8), 804-806
- Article Type
- Channel Access; Communication Systems; Directional Antenna; Directive Antennas; Infrastructure; Numerical Analysis; Smart Antennas; V2I; Vehicle; Vehicular Communication; Vehicular Communications
- We propose a vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I) communication system that utilizes a smart antenna technology to increase service coverage and system throughput. During contention-based channel access, a collision occurs when more than one vehicle selects the same minislot to transmit an access signal to an infrastructure. To solve this problem, we propose a group-based channel access scheme. Numerical analysis and simulation results show that the proposed scheme can help to reduce the number of collisions that occur during channel access. © 2011 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Companion Diagnostics and Medical Technology Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.