Cited 40 time in
Cited 42 time in
Preparation of cost-effective Pt-Co electrodes by pulse electrodeposition for PEMFC electrocatalysts
- Preparation of cost-effective Pt-Co electrodes by pulse electrodeposition for PEMFC electrocatalysts
- Woo, S[Woo, Seunghee]; Kim, I[Kim, In]; Lee, JK[Lee, Jae Kwang]; Bong, S[Bong, Sungyool]; Lee, J[Lee, Jaeyoung]; Kim, H[Kim, Hasuck]
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, H[Kim, Hasuck]
- Issue Date
- Electrochimica Acta, 56(8), 3036-3041
- Article Type
- Carbon Electrode; Carbon Layers; Cathode Catalyst; Cathodes; Co Catalysts; Cobalt; Cost-Effective Electrocatalyst; Cost Effectiveness; Electrocatalysts; Electrodeposition; Galvanostatic Pulse; Galvanostatic Pulse Electrodeposition; Low Loading; Membranes; PEMFC Electrocatalyst; Platinum; Platinum-Cobalt Cathode Catalyst; Platinum Alloys; Proton-Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell (PEFMC); Proton-Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells (PEMFC); Protons; Pulse Electrodeposition; Single-Cells; Sodium; Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (SOFC)
- Low loading platinum-cobalt (Pt-Co) cathode catalyst on a Nafion(Na +)-bonded carbon layer is fabricated by using galvanostatic pulse technique to show the advantage of electrodeposition for high utilization of catalyst in proton exchange membrane fuel cell (PEMFC). We observed that Pt-Co catalysts evenly exist on the surface of carbon electrode and its thickness is about 5.8 μm, which is four times thinner than conventional Pt/C. Improved single cell power performance of Pt-Co cathode catalysts with a ratio of 3.2:1 compared with Pt/C is clearly presented. © 2011 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Elsevier Ltd
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.