Cited 1 time in
Cited 2 time in
Formation of p-Silicon Wire by Electrochemical Etching Using Positive Photoresist as an Etch Mask in Organic Electrolyte
- Formation of p-Silicon Wire by Electrochemical Etching Using Positive Photoresist as an Etch Mask in Organic Electrolyte
- Jang, HS[Jang, Hwan Soo]; Choi, HJ[Choi, Ho-Jin]; Kang, SM[Kang, Sung Min]
- DGIST Authors
- Jang, HS[Jang, Hwan Soo]; Choi, HJ[Choi, Ho-Jin]
- Issue Date
- Electrochemical and Solid State Letters, 14(8), D84-D88
- Article Type
- Alkaline Etching; Alkalinity; Aspect Ratio; Double-Step; Electrochemical Etching; Etch Mask; Etch Pits; Etching Masks; High Aspect Ratio; Metal-Assisted Chemical Etching; Novel Process; Organic Electrolyte; P-Type Silicon; Photoresists; Silicon Wires; Wire
- In our previous work, we reported on silicon wire formation through the pit formed by metal-assisted chemical etching method as an alternative of a periodical etch pit with an inverted pyramid shape created by alkaline etching. We propose a further new process to fabricate silicon wires with a high aspect ratio not using the two-type etch pit in p-type silicon. The proposed process used a typical positive photoresist as an etching mask and a consecutive double-step current density method. The novel process is further simple and cost-effective, and decreases the number of total processes for electrochemical etching process. © 2011 The Electrochemical Society. [DOI: 10.1149/1.3594111] All rights reserved.
- Electrochemical Society
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.