Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
A Study of a New Multicast Traffic Control Policy Based on the Number of Receivers and Its Evaluation in TDM-PON Systems
- A Study of a New Multicast Traffic Control Policy Based on the Number of Receivers and Its Evaluation in TDM-PON Systems
- Kwon, Y[Kwon, YoungHwan]; Kim, MG[Kim, Min-Gon]; Choi, SG[Choi, Seong Gon]; Choi, JK[Choi, Jun Kyun]
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, MG[Kim, Min-Gon]
- Issue Date
- IEICE Transactions on Communications, E93B(1), 162-165
- Article Type
- Control Policy; Delay; ITS Evaluation; Loss; Multicast Flow; Multicast Performance; Multicast Traffic; Multicasting; Multicasts; Multimedia Services; Passive Networks; Simulation Result; TDM-PON; Time Division Multiplexing; Traffic Control
- This letter proposes a new multicast traffic control policy in TDM-PON, which differentially classifies multicast flows which have relatively many associated receivers as high-class, and multicast flows which have relatively few associated receivers as low-class. Simulation results confirm that the proposed policy can effectively enhance multicast performance regarding delay and loss, specifically important to multimedia services, compared to the legacy policy. Copyright © 2010 The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.