Cited 1 time in
Cited 0 time in
PEN Substrates Coated with Photo-Polymerized Acrylate Barrier for the Application of the Flexible Display
- PEN Substrates Coated with Photo-Polymerized Acrylate Barrier for the Application of the Flexible Display
- Lee, JG[Lee, Jung Gwan]; Koo, JJ[Koo, Ja Jeong]; Yang, YS[Yang, Yu Suk]; Lee, DK[Lee, Do Kyung]; Han, YS[Han, Yoon Soo]; Yu, SH[Yu, Sang Hyun]; Kim, JH[Kim, Jae Hong]
- DGIST Authors
- Han, YS[Han, Yoon Soo]
- Issue Date
- Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals, 514, 461-469
- Article Type
- Barrier Layer; Barrier Layers; Flexible Display; Flexible Displays; Functional Polymers; Organic Layers; Photo-Polymerizable Organic Layer; Plastic Coatings; Plastic Substrate; Plastic Substrates; Polyethylene Napthalate; Polyethylene Napthalate Substrate; Resins; Substrates; Surface Properties; Surface Roughness; Thermoplastics
- We fabricated PEN substrates coated with photo-polymerizable acrylate layer to produce three dimensional network structures of barrier for the application of flexible display. Components for the photo-curable resin composed of multi-functionallized acrylates were synthesized, successfully. It is found that the photo-polymerized organic layer on PEN substrate could enhance surface properties of the pristine substrate. The surface roughness and optical transparency were measured to evaluate and optimize the organic/inorganic treatment on PEN substrate for application of flexible devices.
- Taylor and Francis Ltd.
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.