Cited 4 time in
Cited 4 time in
Electroluminescent characteristics of novel platinum-porphyrin complex
- Electroluminescent characteristics of novel platinum-porphyrin complex
- Kim, Dong Uk; Paik, Seoung Hey; Kim, Sung Hoon; Tak, Yoon Heung; Kim, Sang Dae; Han, Yoon Soo; Kim, Tae Jeong; Ko, Tae Ho; Yoon, Ung Chan; Mariano, Patrick S.
- DGIST Authors
- Han, Yoon Soo
- Issue Date
- Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 313-314, 444-447
- Article Type
- Article; Proceedings Paper
- Chemical Structure; Cyclohexyl Substituents; Electrochemical Analysis; Electroluminescence; Electroluminescent Device; Light-Emitting Diode (LED); Luminescence; Luminescent Devices; Materials Testing; Metal Complexes; Organic Light-Emitting Diodes (OLEDs); Phosphorescence; Platinum Complex; Platinum Compounds; Porphyrin; Porphyrin-Platinum Complex; Porphyrins; Priority Journal; Red Phosphorescence; Structure Analysis; Synthesis (Chemical); Vacuum Deposition
- Novel platinum complex of porphyrin with methyl and cyclohexyl substituents, PtMECHP, was designed and synthesized for use as a red phosphorescent material. PtMECHP was employed as an emission dopant in the OLED and the elctro-optical characteristics were investigated. The OLED was fabricated by vacuum deposition, and the layer-structure of device was ITO/NPD/PtMECHP(10%) in CBP/BCP/Alq/LiF/Al to exhibit brightness of 53 cd/m2 at 11 mA/cm2 and the external quantum efficiency of 1.2% at the same current density. The maximum EL band was detected at 650 nm with red phosphorescence. © 2007 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Elsevier Science BV
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.