Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Electroluminescent properties of heterocyclic conjugated random copolymers containing phenothiazine and carbazole moieties
- Electroluminescent properties of heterocyclic conjugated random copolymers containing phenothiazine and carbazole moieties
- Han, Y.S.[Han, Yoon Soo]; Kim, H.[Kim, Ho Young]; Jin Seo, H.[Seo, Hyeon Jin]; Kwon, Y.[Kwon, Young Hwan]; Hur, Y.[Hur, Young June]; Kim, D.-U.[Kim, Dong Uk]; Kim, J.M.[Kim, Jung Moo]; Kim, H.S.[Kim, Hyun Suk]; Park, L.S.[Park, Lee Soon]
- DGIST Authors
- Han, Y.S.[Han, Yoon Soo]; Kim, H.[Kim, Ho Young]
- Issue Date
- Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals, 459(1), 129/-140/
- Article Type
- Carbazolylene Vinylene; Copolymers; Electroluminescence; Heterocyclic Conjugated Copolymer; Horner-Emmons Reaction; Light-Emitting Diodes; Nitrogen Compounds; Phenothiazinylene Vinylene; Polymer Light-Emitting Diode (PLED)
- Electroluminescent properties of polymer light-emitting diode (PLED)s fabricated from heterocyclic conjugated random copolymers, poly(PZV-ran-CZV), containing (N-2-ethylhexyl)-3,6-phenothiazinylene vinylene (PZV), (N-2-ethylhexyl)-3,6-carbazolylene vinylene (CZV) and phenylene vinylene (PV) unit as a light emitting layer were investigated. PLEDs made with corresponding alternating copolymers, poly(PZV-PV) and poly(CZV-PV), as a light emitting layer were also studied and exhibited EL maximum at 570 nm and 500 nm, respectively. Single-layered PLEDs made with poly(PZV-ran-CZV) copolymers, however, showed EL maxima shifted to longer wavelength. Double-layered PLED made with poly(PZV-ran-CZV) copolymer as a light emitting layer and Alq3 as an electron transporting layer exhibited enhanced EL emission compared to that of single-layered PLED.
- Taylor & Francis
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.