Cited 2 time in
Cited 2 time in
Alternating copolymers of N-(2-ethylhexyl)-carbazole derivatives with aniline units: Synthesis and properties
- Alternating copolymers of N-(2-ethylhexyl)-carbazole derivatives with aniline units: Synthesis and properties
- Wang, H[Wang, Hui]; Ryu, JT[Ryu, Jeong-Tak]; Han, YS[Han, Yoon Soo]; Kim, DH[Kim, Dae-Hwan]; Choi, BD[Choi, Byeong Dae]; Park, LS[Park, Lee Soon]; Kwon, Y[Kwon, Younghwan]
- DGIST Authors
- Han, YS[Han, Yoon Soo]; Kim, DH[Kim, Dae-Hwan]; Choi, BD[Choi, Byeong Dae]
- Issue Date
- Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals, 459, 85-94
- Article Type
- Alternating Copolymer; Carbazole; Copolymers; Derivatives; Energy Gap; Nitrogen Compounds; Palladium-Catalyzed Polycondensation; Photoluminescence; Reaction Linkage; Synthesis (Chemical); Triaryl Amine
- Alternating copolymers such as P(3,6-EHCZ-alt-Al), P(Bis-EHCZ-alt-Al) and P(2,7-EHCZ-alt-Al), based on blue-emitting carbazole and hole-transporting triarylamine units in the polymer backbone, were successfully synthesized by using palladium-catalyzed polycondensation reaction. P(Bis-EHCZ-alt-Al) exhibited blue shift both in UV-Vis absorption and PL emission, while P(2,7-EHCZ-alt-Al) showed red shift in UV-Vis absorption and blue shift in PL emission, compared to P(3,6-EHCZ-alt-Al). It was observed from the optical and electrochemical characterization that band gap energy (2.91∼3.07 eV) and HOMO (-5.25∼5.11 eV) levels of the copolymers could be fine-tuned by the carbazole content in the repeating unit and different reaction linkage on the carbazole ring.
- Taylor and Francis Ltd.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy1. Journal Articles
Intelligent Devices and Systems Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.