Cited 2 time in
Cited 2 time in
Alternating copolymers of N-(2-ethylhexyl)-carbazole derivatives with aniline units: Synthesis and properties
- Alternating copolymers of N-(2-ethylhexyl)-carbazole derivatives with aniline units: Synthesis and properties
- Wang, Hui; Ryu, Jeong-Tak; Han, Yoon Soo; Kim, Dae-Hwan; Choi, Byeong Dae; Park, Lee Soon; Kwon, Younghwan
- DGIST Authors
- Han, Yoon Soo; Kim, Dae-Hwan; Choi, Byeong Dae
- Issue Date
- Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals, 459(1), 85-94
- Article Type
- Alternating Copolymer; Carbazole; Copolymers; Derivatives; Energy Gap; Nitrogen Compounds; Palladium-Catalyzed Polycondensation; Photoluminescence; Reaction Linkage; Synthesis (Chemical); Triaryl Amine
- Alternating copolymers such as P(3,6-EHCZ-alt-Al), P(Bis-EHCZ-alt-Al) and P(2,7-EHCZ-alt-Al), based on blue-emitting carbazole and hole-transporting triarylamine units in the polymer backbone, were successfully synthesized by using palladium-catalyzed polycondensation reaction. P(Bis-EHCZ-alt-Al) exhibited blue shift both in UV-Vis absorption and PL emission, while P(2,7-EHCZ-alt-Al) showed red shift in UV-Vis absorption and blue shift in PL emission, compared to P(3,6-EHCZ-alt-Al). It was observed from the optical and electrochemical characterization that band gap energy (2.91∼3.07 eV) and HOMO (-5.25∼5.11 eV) levels of the copolymers could be fine-tuned by the carbazole content in the repeating unit and different reaction linkage on the carbazole ring.
- Taylor and Francis Ltd.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy1. Journal Articles
Intelligent Devices and Systems Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.