Cited 4 time in
Cited 5 time in
Effect of a-SiN : H thin film deposited by PE/RACVD on a-Si : H thin film transistor
- Effect of a-SiN : H thin film deposited by PE/RACVD on a-Si : H thin film transistor
- Kang, Jae Wook; Park, Kyung Won; Park, Byung Nam; Moon, Kyo Ho; Choi, Sie Young; Shon, Young-Soo
- DGIST Authors
- Shon, Young-Soo
- Issue Date
- Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals, 459(1), 157-165
- Article Type
- A-Si:H Thin Film Transistor; A-SiN:H Thin Film; AFM; Amorphous Silicon; Deposition; Electron Mobility; Light-Emitting Diodes; RACVD; Remote PECVD; Surface Roughness; Thin-Film Transistors (TFTs); Thin-Films
- Electron mobility of a hydrogenated amorphous silicon thin film transistor (a-Si:H TFT) a is important factor for a active matrix display device. The electron mobility of a-Si:H TFT is about 0.5 cm2/V•sec in current technology. If the electron mobility the of a-Si:H TFT increases to 1 ∼ 2 cm2/V•sec, TFT-LCD and OLED display can have drive IC within the panel. High-resolution display also can be made. Hydrogenated amorphous silicon nitride (a-SiN:H) thin films, as dielectric layer of hydrogenated amorphous silicon thin film transistor (a-Si:H TFT), were deposited by radical assisted chemical vapor deposition (RACVD) and plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition (PECVD). Interface roughness between a-SiN:H and a-Si:H is important to improve electron mobility in a-Si:H TFT. We compared surface roughness of a-SiN:H thin films deposited by RACVD and PECVD and investigated field effect mobility of a-Si:H TFTs using a-SiN:H thin film deposited by RACVD and PECVD.
- Taylor and Francis Ltd.
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.