Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Enhanced packet scheduling algorithm providing QoS in high speed downlink packet access
- Enhanced packet scheduling algorithm providing QoS in high speed downlink packet access
- Jo, Ohyun; Son, Jong-wuk; Jeon, Soo-yong; Cho, Dong-ho
- DGIST Authors
- Son, Jong-wuk
- Issue Date
- 2006 IEEE 64th Vehicular Technology Conference, VTC-2006 Fall, 2554-2558
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- In High Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA), Packet Scheduler is a key element for high-speed and efficient transmissions. In this paper, we propose an enhanced packet scheduling algorithm which computes the priority according to the Proportional Fair algorithm. That is, for users to need Hybrid ARQ retransmission in case of erroneous packets, the priority of the Proportional Fair algorithm is elegantly modified to reduce the Transfer Delay without degradation of system throughput. © 2006 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Companion Diagnostics and Medical Technology Research Group2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.