Cited 90 time in
Cited 103 time in
Adaptive Integral Sliding Mode Control With Time-Delay Estimation for Robot Manipulators
- Adaptive Integral Sliding Mode Control With Time-Delay Estimation for Robot Manipulators
- Lee, Jun Young; Chang, Pyung Hun; Jin, Maolin
- DGIST Authors
- Chang, Pyung Hun
- Issue Date
- Ieee Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 64(8), 6796-6804
- Article Type
- Actuator; Adaptive Integral Sliding Mode Control (AISMC); Algorithm; Design; Fuzzy Controllers; Integral Sliding Surface (ISS); Optimization; Robot Manipulators; Surfaces; Synchronization; Systems; Time Delay Estimation (TDE); Tracking Control
- This paper presents an adaptive robust controller for robot manipulators using adaptive integral sliding mode control and time-delay estimation (TDE). The proposed controller employs TDE to estimate robot dynamics with uncertainties such as parameter variations and disturbances, an integral sliding surface to eliminate the reaching phase together with the noise-sensitive switching action used in the conventional sliding mode control, and adaptation gain dynamics to achieve the applicable high accuracy. Experimental studies using a programmable universal machine for assembly-type industrial robot manipulator are conducted to verify the effectiveness of the proposed control. The proposed controller is robust, chattering free, and highly accurate.
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Robotics EngineeringETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.