Cited 1 time in
Cited 1 time in
Organic Photovoltaics with Non-Stoichiometric InZnSnO Thin Film Cathodes
- Organic Photovoltaics with Non-Stoichiometric InZnSnO Thin Film Cathodes
- Lee, Hye Ji; Noviyana, Imas; Koo, Chang Young; Lee, Jung-A; Kim, Jeong-Joo; Lestari, Annisa Dwi; Jeong, Youngjun; Lee, Youngu; Lee, Hee Young
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Youngu
- Issue Date
- Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 17(7), 4822-4826
- Article Type
- Cathodes; Crystallization; Crystallization Behavior; DC Magnetron Sputtering; Electrode; Electrodes; In2O3; Indium; Indium Oxide; Indium Zinc Tin Oxide (IZTO); Indium Zinc Tin Oxide (IZTO); Layers; Non Stoichiometric; Non Stoichiometric; Optical Properties; Optimized Conditions; Organic Photovoltaic (OPV); Organic Photovoltaics (OPV); Oxide Films; Solar Cells; Solar Cell Efficiencies; Solar Cells; Substrates; Thin Films; Tin; Tin Oxides; Ultraviolet Visible Spectroscopy; X Ray Diffraction; Zinc (Zn); Zinc Tin Oxide; Zn Sn
- Non-stoichiometric indium zinc tin oxide (IZTO) thin films were deposited onto glass substrates at 400 °C by DC magnetron sputtering using non-stoichiometric (In0.5Zn0.25-xSn0.25+xO1.5 and In0.4Zn0.3-xSn0.3+xO1.5, where x = ±0.05) IZTO ceramic targets. After deposition, all of the films were given annealing treatment at 450 °C in argon. The crystallization behavior was examined by X-ray diffraction, while the optical properties were measured by ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy, in which the average transmittance values higher than 80% were observed from all films. The minimum resistivity of approximately 6.3×10-4 ωcm was observed from the Sn-rich In0.5Zn0.2Sn0.3O1.5 film. The resistivity values of Sn-rich IZTO thin films were a little smaller than those of Zn-rich IZTO films. An OPV cell with the so-called inverted structure was fabricated using various IZTO films deposited under optimized conditions as the cathode electrode. It was found that the solar cell efficiency could reach up to 7.9% which is the same with the OPV cell with conventional ITO film.
- American Scientific Publishers
- Related Researcher
Organic & Printed Electronics Laboratory(OPEL)
OTF Solar cell; OLED; Printed Electronics; 유기박막형 태양전지; OLED; Printed Electronics
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Energy Science and EngineeringOrganic & Printed Electronics Laboratory(OPEL)1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.