Cited 7 time in
Cited 10 time in
Magnetic field and temperature control over Pt/Co/Ir/Co/Pt multistate magnetic logic device
- Magnetic field and temperature control over Pt/Co/Ir/Co/Pt multistate magnetic logic device
- Morgunov, R.; Hamadeh, A.; Fachec, T.; Lvovaa, G.; Koplak, O.; Talantsev, A.; Mangin, S.
- DGIST Authors
- Talantsev, A.
- Issue Date
- Superlattices and Microstructures, 104, 509-517
- Article Type
- Magnetic configurations in Pt/Co/Ir/Co/Pt synthetic ferrimagnet bilayer of strong perpendicular anisotropy have been systematically studied. Magnetization versus field hysteresis loops have been measured for different temperatures ranging from 5 to 300 K. The applied field temperature (H-T) magnetization switching diagram has been constructed by extracting the different switching fields as a function of temperature. This switching diagram can be well explained by considering the competition between energy barrier of layer's magnetization reversal, interlayer exchange coupling, and Zeeman energy. (C) 2017 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- ACADEMIC PRESS LTD- ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.