Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
전기자극 조건에 따른 근육 세포에 미치는 영향과 반응
- 전기자극 조건에 따른 근육 세포에 미치는 영향과 반응
- Translated Title
- Effect and Response of Skeletal Muscle Cells on Electrical Stimulation Condition
- 서형우; 신현영; 이현주; 태기식; 김민석
- DGIST Authors
- Issue Date
- 의공학회지, 38(6), 308-312
- Skeletal muscle cell; Electrical stimulation; Cell viability
- Skeletal muscle function plays a very important role in quality of life. However, skeletal muscle causes functional decline under aging or some diseases. Exercise and muscle training are good solutions to delay sarcopenia, but there are limitations to those who are uncomfortable in exercise. For this reason, alternative interventions for muscle sarcopenia are required, and many studies proved the increase of skeletal muscle mass by electrical stimulation.
In conventional studies, however, mouse skeletal muscle cells have been mostly used in experiments to identify electrical stimulation conditions while human derived cells have not been frequently utilized in these studies.
Stimulation used for rehabilitation has been uniformly treated without the consideration of aging. In addition, many studies have been used with conventional petri dish usually requiring many numbers of cells, which is not appropriate for rare. Moreover, they are not usually condition uniformity of electrical field. In this study, we have developed an electrical stimulation device which consumes a small amount of cells and can form a uniform electrical field. With the system, we analyzed the skeletal muscle differentiation and Myotube thickness depending on the electrical stimulation condition.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of New BiologyBioDr. Lab - Nanobiomedicine1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.