Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Fe(Ⅱ)와 Cu(Ⅱ)에 의해 킬레이트화 된 수수추출물 함유 바이오플라스틱의 색상 안정성
- Fe(Ⅱ)와 Cu(Ⅱ)에 의해 킬레이트화 된 수수추출물 함유 바이오플라스틱의 색상 안정성
- Translated Title
- Color Stability of the Bioplastic containing Sorghum Extract Chelated by Fe(Ⅱ) and Cu(Ⅱ)
- 이성준; 이가현; 정상원; 김현철; 최진현; 배도규; 한상익; 이세근
- DGIST Authors
- 이성준; 정상원; 김현철; 이세근
- Issue Date
- 한국염색가공학회지, 27(1), 62-69
- sorghum extract; chelation; metal salts; color stability; bioplastic
- To improve the color stability of the bioplastic containing sorghum extract, sorghum extract was chelated by ametal ion. The chelating activity was quantitatively evaluated under the various conditions. Chelation of sorghum extract byCu(II) was determined by reaction with pyrocatechol violet, whereas Fe(II) chelation was investigated by forming complexeswith ferrozine. Chelation of sorghum extract was increased rapidly with increasing concentrations of metal salt and sorghumextract. At a 0.1g/L metal salt addition level, the chelating activity of Fe(II) and Cu(II) were 66.7% and 54.2%, respectively.
According to the chelation pH conditions, the sorghum extract was chelated almost 100% by Fe(II) above the pH 6.5. It wasconfirmed that Fe(II) was a strong chelator of sorghum extract than Cu(II). The sorghum extract chelated with metal salt exhibithigher thermal stability. The bioplastic containing chelated sorghum extract showed relatively less color change than the control.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Magnet-Controlled Materials Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.