Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
에너지 발생소자응용을 위한 수열합성법기반 ZnO 나노로드/ Polystylene 하이브리드 나노구조 제조
- 에너지 발생소자응용을 위한 수열합성법기반 ZnO 나노로드/ Polystylene 하이브리드 나노구조 제조
- Translated Title
- Fabrication of ZnO Nanorod/polystyrene Nanosphere Hybrid Nanostructures by Hydrothermal Method for Energy Generation Applications
- 백성호; 박일규
- DGIST Authors
- Issue Date
- 한국분말야금학회지, 22(6), 391-395
- ZnO nanorod; Polystyrene; Hybrid nanostructure; Hydrothermal method
- We report on the successful fabrication of ZnO nanorod (NR)/polystyrene (PS) nanosphere hybrid nanostructure by combining drop coating and hydrothermal methods. Especially, by adopting an atomic layer deposition method for seed layer formation, very uniform ZnO NR structure is grown on the complicated PS surfaces. By using zinc nitrate hexahydrate [Zn(NO3)2 ·6H2O] and hexamine [(CH2)6N4] as sources for Zn and O in hydrothermal process, hexagonal shaped single crystal ZnO NRs are synthesized without dissolution of PS in hydrothermal solution. X-ray diffraction results show that the ZnO NRs are grown along c-axis with single crystalline structure and there is no trace of impurities or unintentionally formed intermetallic compounds. Photoluminescence spectrum measured at room temperature for the ZnO NRs on flat Si and PS show typical two emission bands, which are corresponding to the band-edge and deep level emissions in ZnO crystal. Based on these structural and optical investigations, we confirm that the ZnO NRs can be grown well even on the complicated PS surface morphology to form the chestnut-shaped hybrid nanostructures for the energy generation and storage applications.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Smart Textile Convergence Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.