Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
트리아세틴이 셀룰로스아세테이트/폴리에틸렌글리콜 블렌드 필름의 물성에 미치는 영향
- 트리아세틴이 셀룰로스아세테이트/폴리에틸렌글리콜 블렌드 필름의 물성에 미치는 영향
- Translated Title
- Effect of Triacetin on the Properties of Cellulose Acetate/Polyethylene Glycol Blend Films
- 서영민; 이해성; 이성준; 정상원; 김현철; 김은주; 최진현; 이세근
- DGIST Authors
- 이성준; 정상원; 김현철; 김은주; 이세근
- Issue Date
- 한국섬유공학회지, 50(3), 200-207
- cellulose acetate; poly(ethylene glycol); triacetin; blend film; zone-drawing; melt spinning
- Cellulose acetate (CA)/polyethylene glycol (PEG)/triacetin (TA) blend films with different compositionratios were prepared by solution casting method to evaluate the effect of TA on the secondary structure and mechanicalproperties CA/PEG blend films. The cast CA/PEG blend films were drawn under various zone-drawing conditionsdetermined by rheometry. Maximum draw ratio, degree of orientation, crystallinity, surface morphology, and mechanicalproperties were studied at different TA concentrations. CA/PEG/TA films had higher drawability and degree oforientation than CA/PEG and CA/TA films. Also, the mechanical properties of CA/PEG/TA films were better owing totheir ordered structure. TA acted as a compatibilizer to facilitate the extension of polymers in the direction of zonedrawing,when CA or CA/PEG blend films were drawn. This could be a potential solution to the problem of lowtensile strength in melt-spun CA/PEG fibers.
- Related Researcher
Biomarker, liquid biopsy, molecular diagnosis, nanobiosensor, drug delivery, exosome
There are no files associated with this item.
- Magnet-Controlled Materials Research Group1. Journal Articles
Companion Diagnostics and Medical Technology Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.