Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
The relationship between open innovation,entrepreneurship, and introduction of new business models in Korean and Indonesian information technology enterprises
- The relationship between open innovation,entrepreneurship, and introduction of new business models in Korean and Indonesian information technology enterprises
- Yun, Jinhyo Joseph; Irene Muflikh Nadhiroh; Jung, Woo Young
- DGIST Authors
- Yun, Jinhyo Joseph; Jung, Woo Young
- Issue Date
- Korean Social Science Journal, 40(2), 13-31
- This case study sought to identify the relationships that can exist between open innovation, entrepreneurship, and the introduction of new business models at the enterprise level. Eleven Korean enterprises and five Indonesian enterprises were chosen, to obtain minimum research generality. While the number of enterprises is not great, it provides enough samples to determine the concrete relationships among these factors. The article starts by pointing out the general relationship between entrepreneurship, open innovation,and the introduction of a new business model. It examines two different contexts: the difference between the Seoul and Daegu regional innovation systems, and the difference between the Indonesian and Korean national innovation systems.
- Related Researcher
Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Autonomous Driving
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.