Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
개체 요인 및 생활 습관 요인이 맥상에 미치는 영향
- 개체 요인 및 생활 습관 요인이 맥상에 미치는 영향
- Translated Title
- A Study on Personal and Lifestyle Factors that Affects Pulse Types
- 정현정; 윤상훈; 강원석
- DGIST Authors
- Issue Date
- 대한한의진단학회지, 16(3), 11-22
- Pulse analyzer; Pulse types; Oriental health examination
- Objectives The aim of this study was to elucidate the relationship between pulse types measured by pulse analyzer and several factors including smoking, drinking alcohol, exercises etc.
Methods The subjects were 71 persons who were tested by oriental health examination. A self-reported questionnaire was used to gather age, smoking, drinking alcohol, exercise state and gender. The pulse types were measured by DMP 1000. The index of stress and fatigue were measured by SA 3000. We analyzed the frequency of pulse types according to gender, ages, smoking, drinking alcohol etc by chi-square test with SPSS ver. 19.0.
Results In the main pulse types, there were significant differences according to age(p<0.05) and marginal differences according to drinking alcohol(p<0.1). In the secondary pulse types, there were marginal differences according to exercise, ages. But there was no significant differences according to gender, smoking, body mass index (BMI),accelerated photoplethysmography (APG) feature, stress and fatigue.
Conclusions This study suggests that the pulse types are affected by drinking alcohol, ages, exercise.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Wellness1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.