Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
휠-트랙 하이브리드 모바일 플랫폼을 위한 지형 적응성 장애물 극복 자세 제어기 개발
- 휠-트랙 하이브리드 모바일 플랫폼을 위한 지형 적응성 장애물 극복 자세 제어기 개발
- Translated Title
- Development of Terrain-Adaptive Attitude Controller for Hybrid Mobile Platform with Wheel & Track
- 곽정환; 김윤구; 홍대한; 안진웅
- DGIST Authors
- Issue Date
- 대한임베디드공학회논문지, 7(2), 61-70
- Adaptive attitude controller; Wheel-track hybrid mobile platform; Terrain-adaptive
- This paper describes terrain-adaptive attitude controller for a hybrid mobile platform which operates in wheel & track mode. The wheel mode of the hybrid mobile platform allows quick driving performance in the flatland, while the track mode provides adaptive movement in the rough ground or stairway. The switching of the platform between two modes is automatically controlled by attitude controller algorithm. In addition, in the track mode, the platform automatically adjusts its attitude angle to overcome the obstacles in front. This paper demonstrates the attitude controller for the aforementioned wheel-track hybrid mobile platform in order to overcome terrain obstacles by using an adaptive method. The driving performance of the hybrid mobile platform has been tested and verified in various surrounding environments in both wheel and track mode. Further, this paper presents the experiments by using the track structure of mobile platform on forming adaptive attitude under various types of obstacles. The practicability and effectiveness of the proposed attitude controller of the platform has been demonstrated in urban building and a test-bed.
- Related Researcher
Brain Robot Augmented InteractioN(BRAIN) Laboratory
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.