Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
범용 개발 보드를 이용한 차량용 소프트웨어 테스트 시스템 개발
- 범용 개발 보드를 이용한 차량용 소프트웨어 테스트 시스템 개발
- Translated Title
- Testing System for Automotive Software Using a General Purpose Development Board
- 조정훈; 금대현; 홍재승; 진성호
- DGIST Authors
- 금대현; 진성호
- Issue Date
- 대한임베디드공학회논문지, 7(1), 17-24
- Software testing; Automotive software; AUTOSAR
- Recently automotive software has been more complex and needs to be reduced its development time. Software testing of its functionalities and performance should be conducted in an early development phase to reduce time to market and the development cost. Software functional testing can be performed through simulating the hardware, but it is not guaranteed that evaluation of real-time performance using simulation has enough accuracy. Real-time performance can be precisely evaluated with hardware-in-the-loop simulation, but it costs time and effort to set up hardware for testing. In this paper, we suggest a testing system that can evaluate functional requirements and real time properties with a general-purpose development board in the early development phase. In addition, we improve reusability of the testing system through modularized and layered architecture. With the proposed testing system we can contribute to building reliable testing system at low cost without difficulty.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.