Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Fishtail Effect and the Upper Critical Field in a Superconducting Ca-10(Pt4As8)(Fe2-xPtxAs2)(5)
- Fishtail Effect and the Upper Critical Field in a Superconducting Ca-10(Pt4As8)(Fe2-xPtxAs2)(5)
- Yun, E.G.; Ahmad, Dawood; Kim, Gun Cheol; Kwon, Yong Seung; Kim, Y.C.
- DGIST Authors
- Kwon, Yong Seung
- Issue Date
- Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism, 30(10), 2963-2969
- Article Type
- Ca-10(Pt4As8)(Fe2-xPtxAs2)(5); Calcium; Crystal Growth From Melt; Curve Fitting; Fese; Field Dependence; Fish Tail Effect; Fitting Functions; Normal State; Platinum; Reversible Magnetization; Secondary Peak; Single Crystals; Temperature Dependence; Temperature Distribution; Upper Critical Field; Upper Critical Fields
- A single crystal of a superconducting Ca10(Pt4 As8)(Fe2−xPtxAs2)5 (x = 0.01) was grown by the Bridgman method. The transition temperature was 32 K. The penetration field, Hp, was measured and the superconducting parameters, κ, λ, and ξ, were obtained from Hp. A fitting function was derived for the field dependence of the magnetization (M−H curve) including the fishtail effect and the secondary peak using a statistical method. The temperature dependence of the upper critical field, Hc2, was obtained from the fitting function and Hc2(0) was estimated to be 134 T. In addition, the SDW transition in the normal state is reported. © 2016 Springer Science+Business Media New York
- Springer New York LLC
- Related Researcher
Kwon, Yong Seung
Quantum Functional Materials Laboratory
High Tc Superconductors and magnetic materials; Thermoelectric Materials
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Emerging Materials ScienceQuantum Functional Materials Laboratory1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.