Cited 3 time in
Cited 0 time in
Effect of proton irradiation on the fluctuation-induced magnetoconductivity of FeSe1-xTex thin films
- Effect of proton irradiation on the fluctuation-induced magnetoconductivity of FeSe1-xTex thin films
- Ahmad, Dawood; Choi, Woo-Jae; Seo, Yu-Il; Seo, Se-Hun; Lee, Sang-Han; Park, Tuson; Mosqueira, J.; Gu, Genda; Kwon, Yong-Seung
- DGIST Authors
- Kwon, Yong-Seung
- Issue Date
- New Journal of Physics, 19(9)
- Article Type
- Crystal Direction; Fese; FeSe1-xTex Thin Film; Fluctuations; Ginzburg-Landau; High Quality; Irradiation; Lattice Strain; Magnetoconductivity; Magneto-Conductivity; Proton Irradiation; Superconductivity; Thin Films; Upper Critical Fields; Vortex Pinning
- The influence of proton irradiation on the fluctuation-induced magnetoconductivity of high quality FeSe1-xTex (x = 0.4, 0.55) (FST) thin films has been investigated. The measurements were performed with magnetic fields up to 13 T applied in the two main crystal directions. The results were interpreted in terms of the Ginzburg-Landau approach for three-dimensional materials under a total-energy cutoff. The analysis shows that properly-tuned proton irradiation does not appreciably affect fundamental superconducting parameters like the T c value, the upper critical fields or the anisotropy. This has important consequences from the point of view of possible applications due to the enhancement of vortex pinning induced by irradiation. © 2017 IOP Publishing Ltd and Deutsche Physikalische Gesellschaft.
- Institute of Physics Publishing LTD
- Related Researcher
Kwon, Yong Seung
Quantum Functional Materials Laboratory
High Tc Superconductors and magnetic materials; Thermoelectric Materials
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Emerging Materials ScienceQuantum Functional Materials Laboratory1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.