Cited 2 time in
Cited 2 time in
Fluctuation-induced magnetoconductivity in pristine and proton-irradiated Ca8.5La1.5(Pt3As8)(Fe2As2)(5) single crystals
- Fluctuation-induced magnetoconductivity in pristine and proton-irradiated Ca8.5La1.5(Pt3As8)(Fe2As2)(5) single crystals
- Ahmad, D.; Seo, Y. I.; Choi, W. J.; Kwon, Yong Seung
- DGIST Authors
- Kwon, Yong Seung
- Issue Date
- Superconductor Science and Technology, 30(2)
- Article Type
- 3D-2D Crossover; 3D-2D Crossover in Fluctuation; Ca8.5La1.5(Pt3As8)(Fe2As2)5; Calcium; Irradiated Samples; Irradiation; Magneto-Conductivity; Platinum; Proton Irradiation; Single Crystals; Superconducting Fluctuation; Superconducting Fluctuations
- The influence of the proton irradiation on the fluctuation-induced conductivity in Ca8.5La1.5(Pt3As8)(Fe2As2)5 single crystal was investigated. The in-plane magnetoconductivity was measured up to μ 0 H = 13 T. It is observed that the T c was suppressed up to 30.3 K from 32.5 K as a result of proton irradiation whereas the amplitude of the superconducting fluctuations is almost the same in both pristine and irradiated samples. The magnetoconductivity results analyzed by the Ullah and Dorsey scaling approaches showed that in the pristine sample, the 3D-2D crossover is situated near the T c. Furthermore, once the 3D-2D crossover occurs, it is found that there is a regime simultaneously described by 2D and 3D fluctuation behaviors in our Ca8.5La1.5(Pt3As8)(Fe2As2)5 sample. Meanwhile, the proton-irradiated sample showed the 3D fluctuation behavior. © 2016 IOP Publishing Ltd.
- Institute of Physics Publishing
- Related Researcher
Kwon, Yong Seung
Quantum Functional Materials Laboratory
High Tc Superconductors and magnetic materials; Thermoelectric Materials
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Emerging Materials ScienceQuantum Functional Materials Laboratory1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.