Cited 1 time in
Cited 1 time in
Novel Heart Rate Detection Method Using UWB Impulse Radar
- Novel Heart Rate Detection Method Using UWB Impulse Radar
- Cho, Hui Sup; Park, Young Jin; Lyu, Hong Kun; Cho, Jin Ho
- DGIST Authors
- Cho, Hui Sup; Lyu, Hong Kun
- Issue Date
- Journal of Signal Processing Systems, 1-11
- Article Type
- Article in Press
- Biomedical; ECG; Electrocardiography; Electromagnetic Waves; Heart; Heart Rate; Heart Rates; Implementation Complexity; Impulse Radar; Impulse Radars; Morphological Analysis; Physiological Functions; Radar; Radar Signal Processing; Time Domain; Time Domain Analysis; Transient Characteristic; Ultra-Wideband (UWB); UWB
- The main objective of this article is to answer the question: How does one make a ‘new’ business model framework in a knowledge-based economy? In an effort to advance this issue, we built a research framework based on literature reviews. In addition, we performed social experiments at DGIST during 2011–2015 to arrive at a new business model framework. There are four different active business model-building processes. First is the customer open innovation-based business model developing circle. Second is the user open innovation-based business model developing circle. Third is the social entrepreneurship-based business model developing circle and fourth is the engineer open innovation-based business model developing circle. Empirical research to confirm the operation status of business model approaches, the study makes use of patents database. © 2016, © 2016 SAGE Publications.
- Springer New York LLC
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Intelligent Devices and Systems Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.