Cited 2 time in
Cited 2 time in
Cu(InGa)Se-2 Photovoltaic Absorber Formation by Spray-Deposition of Aqueous Precursors Followed by Selenization
- Cu(InGa)Se-2 Photovoltaic Absorber Formation by Spray-Deposition of Aqueous Precursors Followed by Selenization
- Park, Jin Woo; Park, Jun Hyun; Baek, Seong-Ho; Kim, Jae Hyun; Kim, Woo Kyoung
- DGIST Authors
- Baek, Seong-Ho; Kim, Jae Hyun
- Issue Date
- Journal of Nanoelectronics and Optoelectronics, 10(4), 574-577
- Article Type
- Aqueous Precursor; Copper; Cu(In, Ga)Se2; Deposition; Deposits; Operation Parameters; Photovoltaic Absorbers; Selenization; Selenization Temperatures; Semiconducting Selenium Compounds; Solar Absorbers; Solar Cells; Spray-Deposition; Substrate Temperature; Thin-Film Solar Cells
- Aqueous precursor solutions prepared by water-soluble molecular precursors, CuCl2, InCl3, GaCl3, and SeC(NH2)2, have been successfully employed to deposit Cu(InGa)Se2 thin-film solar cell absorbers by spray-deposition followed by selenization. The spray-deposition process was optimized by adjusting the spray operation parameters (e.g., spray flow rate, time, and spray distance from substrate) and the substrate conditions (e.g., rotational speed and substrate temperature). The selenization process was then adjusted by changing the selenization temperature and Se flux. Here we report a cell efficiency of 4.7% obtained from spray-deposition of an aqueous precursor followed by selenization in a vacuum thermal evaporator. Copyright © 2015 American Scientific Publishers. All rights reserved.
- American Scientific Publishers
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Smart Textile Convergence Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.