Cited 2 time in
Cited 2 time in
Fermi surface variation of Ce 4f-electrons in hybridization controlled heavy-fermion systems
- Fermi surface variation of Ce 4f-electrons in hybridization controlled heavy-fermion systems
- Im, H. J.; Ito, T.; Miyazaki, H.; Kimura, S.; Kwon, Y. S.; Saitoh, Y.; Fujimori, S. -I.; Yasui, A.; Yamagami, H.
- DGIST Authors
- Kwon, Y. S.
- Issue Date
- Solid State Communications, 209, 45-48
- Article Type
- A. Strongly Correlated Electrons Systems; Angle-Resolved Photoemission Spectroscopy; C. Electronic Structure; Conduction Electrons; D. Ce 4F-Fermi Surface; E. Angle-Resolved Photoemission Spectroscopy; Electronic Structure; Fermi Surface; Fermi Surface Topology; Heavy Fermion Systems; Photoelectron Spectroscopy; Resonant Angle; Strong Correlation Effect; Strongly Correlated Electrons; Surface Variations
- Ce 3d-4f resonant angle-resolved photoemission measurements on CeCoGe1.2 Si0.8 and CeCoSi2 have been performed to understand the Fermi surface topology as a function of hybridization strength between Ce 4f- and conduction electrons in heavy-fermion systems. We directly observe that the hole-like Ce 4f-Fermi surfaces of CeCoSi2 is smaller than that of CeCoGe1.2 Si0.8, indicating the evolution of the Ce 4f-Fermi surface with the increase of the hybridization strength. In comparison with LDA calculation, the Fermi surface variation cannot be understood even though the overall electronic structure is roughly explained, indicating the importance of strong correlation effects. © 2015 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Elsevier Ltd
- Related Researcher
Kwon, Yong Seung
Quantum Functional Materials Laboratory
High Tc Superconductors and magnetic materials; Thermoelectric Materials
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Emerging Materials ScienceQuantum Functional Materials Laboratory1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.