Cited 0 time in
Cited 7 time in
Electrospun RuO2-Co3O4 hybrid nanotubes for enhanced electrocatalytic activity
- Electrospun RuO2-Co3O4 hybrid nanotubes for enhanced electrocatalytic activity
- Jang, Hye Su; Yang, Yejin; Lee, Nam-Suk; Son, Byungrak; Lee, Youngmi; Lee, Chongmok; Kim, Myung Hwa
- DGIST Authors
- Son, Byungrak
- Issue Date
- Materials Letters, 139, 405-408
- Article Type
- Ascorbic Acid; Catalyst Activity; Cobalt Oxide; Cobalt Oxides; Electrocatalytic Activity; Electrochemical Response; Electrochemical Sensing; Electrochemical Sensor for Ascorbic Acid; Electrochemical Sensors; Electrolytic Reduction; Electrospinning; High-Sensitivity; Low Detection Limit; Nanotubes; Organic Acids; Oxygen; Oxygen Reduction Reaction; Reduction; Ruthenium Alloys; Ruthenium Dioxide; Synthesis (Chemical); Yarn
- We report a facile synthesis of electrospun RuO2-Co3O4hybrid nanotubes as well as their enhanced electrochemical responses. Among all RuO2-Co3O4hybrid nanotubes, the polycrystalline RuO2-Co3O4hybrid nanotubes with optimum relative atomic ratios of Ru/Co=2.3:1.0 show the highly efficient catalytic activity for oxygen reduction reaction (ORR). Additionally, the nanotubes represent the favorable electrochemical sensing behavior for ascorbic acid, resulting in the high sensitivity of 204 μAmM-1cm-2, the low detection limit of 6.6 μM, and the broad dynamic range without the interference from other biological relevant species. © 2014 Published by Elsevier B.V.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Wellness1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.