Cited 0 time in
Cited 3 time in
Plasma Jet-to-Jet Coupling Behavior Between Two Plasma Jet Arrays for Surface Treatments Requiring Strong Discharge Process
- Plasma Jet-to-Jet Coupling Behavior Between Two Plasma Jet Arrays for Surface Treatments Requiring Strong Discharge Process
- Kim, Jae Young; Kim, Jae Hyun; Kim, Hyun-Jin; Moon, Dae Won; Tae, Heung-Sik
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Jae Young; Moon, Dae Won
- Issue Date
- IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, 42(10), 2474-2475
- Article Type
- Atmospheric-Pressure Plasmas; Discharge Process; Jet-to-Jet Couplings; Plasma Devices; Plasma Jet Arrays; Plasma Properties
- The plasma jet-to-jet coupling behavior between two plasma jet arrays is investigated. A plasma array structure consisting of two plasma jet arrays and a double electrode configuration is used as an ambient plasma source and shown to generate a strong plasma emission. Since the proposed plasma device is able to generate an intense plasma emission without any external ground electrode, it is a promising tool for surface treatments and modifications that require a strong discharge process, regardless of the dielectric property of the target material. © 2014 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
NanoBio Imaging Laboratory
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of New BiologyNanoBio Imaging Laboratory1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.