Cited 0 time in
Cited 3 time in
Ultrafast above-transition-temperature resurrection of spin density wave driven by coherent phonon generation in BaFe2As2
- Ultrafast above-transition-temperature resurrection of spin density wave driven by coherent phonon generation in BaFe2As2
- Lee, J. D.; Yun, Won Seok; Hong, S. C.
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, J. D.
- Issue Date
- New Journal of Physics, 16
- Article Type
- A model incorporating the time-dependent Ginzburg-Landau theory of ultrafast cooperative interplay among charge, spin, and lattice is presented for the pnictide superconductor BaFe2As2. Under the ultrafast optical pumping, a pronounced spin-phonon coupling is found to drive the reconstruction of spin density wave (SDW) at T > Ts (Ts: SDW transition temperature) through the coherent phonon generation. First-principles electronic structure calculation confirms that the macroscopically coherent A 1g oscillation of As over a new equilibrium displacement offers a route to the antiferromagnetic SDW state. Our finding explains the recent experimental observation. © 2014 IOP Publishing Ltd and Deutsche Physikalische Gesellschaft.
- Institute of Physics Publishing
- Related Researcher
Light and Matter Theory Laboratory
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Emerging Materials ScienceLight and Matter Theory Laboratory1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.