Cited 0 time in
Cited 83 time in
Color Manipulation of Mechanoluminescence from Stress-Activated Composite Films
- Color Manipulation of Mechanoluminescence from Stress-Activated Composite Films
- Jeong, Soon Moon; Song, Seong Kyu; Lee, Soo Keun; Ha, Na Young
- DGIST Authors
- Jeong, Soon Moon; Lee, Soo Keun
- Issue Date
- Advanced Materials, 25(43), 6194-6200
- Article Type
- Color; Color-Tunable; Color-Tuning; Composite Films; Imaging Device; Industrial Applications; Light Sources; Mechanoluminescence; Prospective Applications; Triboluminescence; Vibration Condition; White Light Sources
- The prospective application of luminescence to imaging devices is shown using a combination of color-tunable and patternable mechanoluminescent materials. A white light source is demonstrated by using an alternative color tuning method, induced under high vibration conditions. As the implementation is fairly straightforward, it is expected that the present results will find a number of potential uses in current industrial applications. © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim.
- Wiley-VCH Verlag
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Smart Textile Convergence Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.