Cited 23 time in
Cited 25 time in
Evidence of a pseudogap for superconducting iron-pnictide Ba0.6+delta K0.4-delta Fe2As2 single crystals from optical conductivity measurements
- Evidence of a pseudogap for superconducting iron-pnictide Ba0.6+delta K0.4-delta Fe2As2 single crystals from optical conductivity measurements
- Kwon, Yong Seung; Hong, Jong Beom; Jang, Yu Ran; Oh, Hyun Jin; Song, Yun Young; Min, Byeong Hun; Iizuka, Takeuya; Kimura, Shin-ichi; Balatsky, A. V.; Bang, Yunkyu
- DGIST Authors
- Kwon, Yong Seung
- Issue Date
- New Journal of Physics, 14
- Article Type
- Conductivity Measurements; Cooper Pair; Energy Scale; Iron-Pnictide; Magnetic Correlation; Optical Conductivity; Pseudo-Gap; Separation; Single Crystals; Superconductivity; Temperature Evolution; Theoretical Calculations
- We report the observation of pseudogap (PG) behavior in optical conductivity in an underdoped Ba 0.6+δK 0.4-δFe 2As 2 (T c onsetc≈ 36 K) single crystal far above T c, up to 100K (≈ 3T c). Wide separation of the energy scales of the magnetic and superconducting (SC) correlations in the Ba 0.6+δK 0.4-δFe 2As 2 sample enabled us to establish that the PG structures observed in optical conductivity in the range of 50-150 cm -1 are uniquely driven by the SC correlation, and the magnetic correlation coexists in the far separated range of about 700 cm -1. Theoretical calculations, based on the preformed Cooper pair model, provided an excellent description of the temperature evolution of the SC correlation in optical conductivity data from below to above T c. © IOP Publishing Ltd and Deutsche Physikalische Gesellschaft.
- Institute of Physics Publishing
- Related Researcher
Kwon, Yong Seung
Quantum Functional Materials Laboratory
High Tc Superconductors and magnetic materials; Thermoelectric Materials
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Emerging Materials ScienceQuantum Functional Materials Laboratory1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.