Cited 0 time in
Cited 7 time in
ADVANCED PERMANENT MAGNET MOTOR DRIVE MODELING FOR AUTOMOTIVE APPLICATION UNDER MATLAB/SIMULINK ENVIRONMENT
- ADVANCED PERMANENT MAGNET MOTOR DRIVE MODELING FOR AUTOMOTIVE APPLICATION UNDER MATLAB/SIMULINK ENVIRONMENT
- Hong, W.; Choi, C.; Lee, W.; Hong, J. P.; Kum, D.
- DGIST Authors
- Kum, D.
- Issue Date
- International Journal of Automotive Technology, 10(4), 489-495
- Article Type
- This paper proposes an advanced permanent magnet (PM) motor drive modeling for dynamic analysis of automotive control systems with PM motor drives. To enhance the reusability of the proposed PM motor drive model, each component is modeled in an object-oriented manner according to the physical partitioning of a real drive system, and user-friendly and well-organized interfaces are also proposed. These characteristics enable this model to be used as a kind of a programming library. A multi-level modeling strategy is also proposed, which helps make a compromise between model accuracy and simulation speed without structural modification of the system model. The model and modeling strategy developed allow for a comprehensive analysis of each component and dynamic analysis of the total system. System simulation results show the practical effectiveness of the proposed modeling strategy.
- KOREAN SOC AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERS
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.