Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
소방관 보조로봇 플랫폼의 내충격성능 향상을 위한 구조 보강 설계
- 소방관 보조로봇 플랫폼의 내충격성능 향상을 위한 구조 보강 설계
- Translated Title
- The Structural Reinforcement Design of Firefighter Assistance Robots for Improving the Impact Resistance
- 신동환; 김윤구; 안진웅
- DGIST Authors
- 신동환; 안진웅
- Issue Date
- 대한임베디드공학회논문지, 6(5), 273-280
- Firefighter assistance robot; High strength; Structural analysis; Optimal shape design; Firefighter assistance robot; High strength; Structural analysis; Optimal shape design
- In this paper, we describe the structural reinforcement approach of the throwing-type firefighter assistance robot which can be thrown into a fire site to monitor inside the place and search trapped people while ensuring a firefighter’s safety. The reinforcement design is focused on high strength with low weight for the robot. The in-depth structural analysis of the platform is carried out to track down the weakest part, especially with the 1.8m height of drop test. The analysis is verified by comparing with the 1.8m height of the drop test of the throwing-type firefighter assistance robot. The optimal approach for improving the strength of the weakest part aims at topological equivalent and equivalently stress distributed shape.
- Related Researcher
Brain Robot Augmented InteractioN(BRAIN) Laboratory
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.