Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Testbed implementation of near-field magnetic MIMO communication system using SDR
- Testbed implementation of near-field magnetic MIMO communication system using SDR
- Hwang, Sukhyun; Kim, Han-Joon; Kim, Kyung Tae; Choi, Ji-Woong
- DGIST Authors
- Choi, Ji-Woong
- Issue Date
- 21st International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation, ISAP 2016, 610-611
- This article presents a near-field magnetic multi-input multi-output (MIMO) communication system test bed using software defined radio (SDR). We propose a heterogeneous multi-pole loop antenna array for near-field magnetic MIMO system. In this paper, we show improved performance of the proposed near-field magnetic MIMO communication system over a conventional magnetic MIMO system employing a circular loop antenna array via bit error rate (BER) performance evaluation of the near-field magnetic MIMO system testbed. © 2016 IEICE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Choi, Ji Woong
CSP(Communication and Signal Processing) Lab
Communication System; Signal Processing; Communication Circuit Design; 생체 신호 통신 및 신호 처리; 뇌-기계 인터페이스(BMI); 차세대 교차계층 통신 및 신호 처리; 5G 모바일 통신
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringCSP(Communication and Signal Processing) Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.