Cited 0 time in
Cited 15 time in
Optimal coverage control for net-drone handover
- Optimal coverage control for net-drone handover
- Park, Kyung-Nam; Cho, Byeong-Moon; Park, Kyung-Joon; Kim, Hwangnam
- DGIST Authors
- Park, Kyung-Joon
- Issue Date
- 7th International Conference on Ubiquitous and Future Networks, ICUFN 2015, 2015-August, 97-99
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- Traditional aerial networks by UAV have several issues such as limited battery capacity and frequent handover caused by time-varying aerial environment. In particular, failure of resolving the handover issue will induce not only unsuccessful seamless handover but also frequent handover attempts. In this paper, an effective coverage decision algorithm is proposed, which aims at providing seamless handover and thus establishing a fully connected aerial network. We further calculate the seamless handover success probability and the false handover initiation probability to evaluate the proposed coverage decision algorithm. We conduct simulation study in order to evaluate the performance of the proposed scheme. Our simulation results show that the proposed scheme is promising for aerial networks. © 2015 IEEE.
- IEEE Computer Society
- Related Researcher
CSI(Cyber-Physical Systems Integration) Lab
Cyber-Physical Systems; 무선 센서-액츄에이터 네트워크; 스마트 팩토리
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringCSI(Cyber-Physical Systems Integration) Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.