Cited 0 time in
Cited 8 time in
Automotive FMCW radar with adaptive range resolution
- Automotive FMCW radar with adaptive range resolution
- Hyun, Eugin; Kim, Sang Dong; Park, Chi Ho; Lee, Jong Hun
- DGIST Authors
- Hyun, Eugin; Park, Chi Ho; Lee, Jong Hun
- Issue Date
- 2008 2nd International Conference on Future Generation Communication and Networking Symposia, FGCN 2008, 3, 130-133
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- In this paper, the proposed technique can provide the range profile with adaptive range resolution for automotive Frequency Modulation Continuous Wave (FMCW radar.) For long-distance targets, the range is extracted with rough resolution using the basic FFT. The high resolution algorithm is used for neardistance targets, for which the collision probability is high. © 2008 IEEE.
- Science and Engineering Research Support Center
- Related Researcher
Radar system, Radar signal processing, Automotive radar, Surveillance radar, Commercial radar, Defence radar,
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology2. Conference Papers
Intelligent Devices and Systems Research Group2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.