Cited 1 time in
Cited 2 time in
Enhancing performance of La0.8Sr0.2MnO3-delta-infiltrated Er0.4Bi1.6O3 cathodes via controlling wettability and catalyst loading of the precursor solution for IT-SOFCs
- Enhancing performance of La0.8Sr0.2MnO3-delta-infiltrated Er0.4Bi1.6O3 cathodes via controlling wettability and catalyst loading of the precursor solution for IT-SOFCs
- Park, Jin Wan; Lee, Kang Taek
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Kang Taek
- Issue Date
- Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 60, 505-512
- Article Type
- Solid oxide fuel cells; Bismuth oxide; Infiltration; Nanostructure; Lanthanum strontium manganite
- La0.8Sr0.2MnO3-δ (LSM) nanocatalyst-decorated Er0.4Bi1.6O3 (ESB) cathodes for IT-SOFCs were developed via an infiltration technique. Using different amounts of Triton-X 100 significantly changed the wettability of the LSM precursor solution, thus affecting final characteristics of the LSM nanoparticles. The best electrochemical performance was obtained at a 1:1 ratio of LSM and Triton-X 100. Furthermore, tuning the LSM concentration tailored the size and porosity of LSM nanocatalysts. The ASR of the optimized LSM-infiltrated ESB cathode on GDC electrolyte was as low as 0.16Ω-cm2 at 650°C, the lowest ASR among reported LSM-stabilized bismuth oxide cathodes fabricated by the infiltration method. © 2017 The Korean Society of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry.
- Korean Society of Industrial Engineering Chemistry
- Related Researcher
AECSL(Advanced Energy Conversion and Storage Lab)
Advanced energy conversion and storage systems; Solid-state Electrochemical Energy Devices; All solid-state batteries; low-temperature solid oxide fuel cells(SOFCs); 신 에너지 변환 및 저장 시스템; Solid-state Electrochemical Energy Devices; 차세대 전고체 이차전지(solid-state batteries) 및 저온화 고체산화물 연료전지(LT-SOFCs)
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Energy Science and EngineeringAECSL(Advanced Energy Conversion and Storage Lab)1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.