Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
DC Magnetron Sputtered IZTO Thin Films for Organic Photovoltaic Application
- DC Magnetron Sputtered IZTO Thin Films for Organic Photovoltaic Application
- Lee, Hye Ji; Noyiyana, Imas; Putri, Maryane; Koo, Chang Young; Lee, Jung-A; Kim, Jeong-Joo; Jeong, Youngjun; Lee, Youngu; Lee, Hee Young
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Youngu
- Issue Date
- Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 18(2), 1270-1273
- Article Type
- Author Keywords
- Indium Zinc Tin Oxide; DC Magnetron Sputtering; Organic Photovoltaic
- TIN OXIDE ELECTRODE; SN; IN2O3; CELLS
- IZTO20 (In0.6Zn0.2Sn0.2O1.5) ceramic target was prepared from oxide mixture of In2O3, ZnO, and SnO2 powders. IZTO20 thin films were then deposited onto glass substrate at 400 °C by DC magnetron sputtering. The average optical transmittance determined by ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy was higher than 85% for all films. The minimum resistivity of the annealed IZTO20 thin film was approximately 6.1×10−4 Ω·cm, which tended to increase with decreasing indium content. Substrate heating and annealing were found to be important parameters affecting the electrical and optical properties. An organic photovoltaic (OPV) cell was fabricated using the IZTO20 film deposited under the optimized condition as an anode electrode and the efficiency of up to 80% compared to that of a similar OPV cell using ITO film was observed. Reduction of surface roughness and electrical resistivity through annealing treatment was found to contribute to the improved efficiency of the OPV cell. Copyright © 2018 American Scientific Publishers All rights reserved.
- American Scientific Publishers
- Related Researcher
Organic & Printed Electronics Laboratory(OPEL)
OTF Solar cell; OLED; Printed Electronics; 유기박막형 태양전지
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Energy Science and EngineeringOrganic & Printed Electronics Laboratory(OPEL)1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.