Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
운전 생체신호 및 운전 수행도 분석 System 개발
- 운전 생체신호 및 운전 수행도 분석 System 개발
- Translated Title
- Development of an Analysis System for Biosignal and Driving Performance Measurements
- 이원섭; 박장운; 김수진; 윤성혜; Yang, Xiaopeng; 이용태; 손준우; 김만호; 유희천
- DGIST Authors
- Issue Date
- 대한인간공학회지, 29(1), 47-53
- Biosignal; Driving performance; Analysis protocol; Computerized analysis system
- An analysis of biosignal and performance data collected during driving has increasingly employed in research to explore a human-vehicle interface design for better safety and comfort. The present study developed a protocol and a system to effectively analyze biosignal and driving performance measurements in various driving conditions. Electrocardiogram (ECG), respiration rate (RR), and skin conductance level (SCL) were selected for biosignal analysis in the study. A data processing and analysis protocol was established based on a comprehensive review of related literature. Then, the established analysis protocol was implemented to a computerized system so that immense data of biosignal and driving performance can be analyzed with ease, efficiency, and effectiveness for an individual and/or a group of individuals of interest. The developed analysis system would be of use to examine the effects of driving conditions to cognitive workload and driving performance.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Companion Diagnostics and Medical Technology Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.