Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
AUTOSAR 기반 차량용 소프트웨어의 컴포넌트 모델링 도구
- AUTOSAR 기반 차량용 소프트웨어의 컴포넌트 모델링 도구
- Translated Title
- A Component Modeling Tool based on AUTOSAR for Automotive Software
- 이정선; 박인수; 조성래; 정우영; 이우진
- DGIST Authors
- 조성래; 정우영
- Issue Date
- 정보처리학회논문지. 컴퓨터 및 통신시스템, 17(4), 203-212
- Automotive Software; Component Modeling Tool; Component Diagram; Network Topology Diagram; AUTOSAR; GMF; 차량용 소프트웨어; 컴포넌트 모델링 도구; 컴포넌트 다이어그램; 네트워크 토폴로지 다이어그램; AUTOSAR; GMF; Automotive Software; Component Modeling Tool; Component Diagram; Network Topology Diagram; AUTOSAR; GMF
- Recently, in automotive industry, there have been many researches related with hardware components and embedded software which controls hardware components. Since most of embedded software is tightly dependent on car manufacturers, there were some problems in reusability and interoperability of automotive software. In order to solve these problems, AUTOSAR standardized the component-based software architecture of automotive software. In AUTOSAR, several modeling diagrams should be described and their dependencies are also checked. Currently, a few company developed the prototypes of tools supporting AUTOSAR. In this paper, a component modeling tool based on AUTOSAR 3.0 is developed for enhancing the usability of existing tools using Eclipse GMF. The tool is composed of a graphical component modeling tool and a graphical network topology tool. Since these tools are generated based on GMF without hard coding, it is relatively easy to customize the tools for adopting company’s needs and easy to follow the improvement of the standard and development environments.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.