Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
차량용 AUTOSAR 표준 플랫폼 지원을 위한 RTE 및 Generator 개발
- 차량용 AUTOSAR 표준 플랫폼 지원을 위한 RTE 및 Generator 개발
- Translated Title
- Development of RTE and Generator for Supporting AUTOSAR Standard Platform for Vehicle
- 박세권; 조현철; 조성래; 류현기; 정우영
- DGIST Authors
- 조성래; 정우영
- Issue Date
- 대한임베디드공학회논문지, 2(4), 251-259
- Automotive system; Software architecture; AUTOSAR; RTE; XML parser; Automotive system; Software architecture; AUTOSAR; RTE; XML parser
- AUTOSAR is a partnership of automotive manufacturers and suppliers working together to develop and establish a de-facto open industry standard for automotive software architectures. In the AUTOSAR architecture, the runtime environment is at in the heart of the AUTOSAR architecture to provides the infrastructure services that enable communication between software components and between software components and basic software components. The RTE generator is an automated generation tool for AUTOSAR specification based RTE according to the ECU configuration. It generates communication API function for the software components and the basic software components like OS and COM of the application. The availability and the accuracy of the RTE generator are important for the automobile software which is based on AUTOSAR architecture. this paper proposes an architectural design of the RTE generator for auto-generation of the AUTOSAR based RTE.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.