Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
실내감시정찰용 동축반전 헬리콥터형 미세비행체 설계 및 제작
- 실내감시정찰용 동축반전 헬리콥터형 미세비행체 설계 및 제작
- Translated Title
- Design and Fabrication of Coaxial Rotorcraft-typed Micro Air Vehicle for Indoor Surveillance and Reconnaissance
- 변영섭; 신동환; 안진웅; 송우진; 김정; 강범수
- DGIST Authors
- 신동환; 안진웅
- Issue Date
- 한국정밀공학회지, 28(12), 1388-1396
- Coaxial Rotorcraft; 동축반전형 헬리콥터; Micro Air Vehicle; 미세비행체; Initial Sizing; 초기사이징; Composite Rotor Blade; 복합재 로터 블레이드; Optimum Design; 최적설계
- This paper is focused on the procedure of the development of a micro air vehicle which has vertical take-off and landing capability for indoor reconnaissance mission. Trade studies on mission feasibility led to the proposal of a coaxial rotorcraft configuration as the platform. The survey to provide a guide for preliminary design were conducted based on commercial off-theshelf platform, and the rotor performance was estimated by the simple momentum theory. To determine the initial size of the micro air vehicle, the modified conventional fuel balance method was applied to adopt for electric powered vehicle, and the sizing problem was optimized with the sequential quadratic programming method using MATLAB. The designed rotor blades were fabricated with high strength carbon composite material and integrated with the platform. The developed coaxial rotorcraft micro air vehicle shows stable handling quality with manual flight test in indoor situation.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.