Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
X-By-Wire 시스템의 센서 결함 허용을 위한 Fuzzy Hybrid Redundancy 개발
- X-By-Wire 시스템의 센서 결함 허용을 위한 Fuzzy Hybrid Redundancy 개발
- Translated Title
- Development of Fuzzy Hybrid Redundancy for Sensor Fault-Tolerant of X-By-Wire System
- 김만호; 손병점; 이경창; 이석
- Issue Date
- 제어.로봇.시스템학회 논문지, 15(3), 337-345
- x-by-wire system; intelligent vehicle; safety critical system; fault-tolerant; fuzzy hybrid redundancy; fuzzy fault detector; double exponential smoothing method; IAE (Integral of the Absolute magnitude of Error) performance index
- The dependence of numerous systems on electronic devices is causing rapidly increasing concern over fault tolerance because of safety issues of safety critical system. As an example, a vehicle with electronics-controlled system such as x-by-wire systems, which are replacing rigid mechanical components with dynamically configurable electronic elements, should be fault-tolerant because a devastating failure could arise without warning. Fault-tolerant systems have been studied in detail, mainly in the field of aeronautics. As an alternative to solve these problems, this paper presents the fuzzy hybrid redundancy system that can remove most erroneous faults with fuzzy fault detection algorithm. In addition, several numerical simulation results are given where the fuzzy hybrid redundancy outperforms with general voting method.
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.