Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
'PV Converter 모델링'을 적용한 MPPT제어기법
- 'PV Converter 모델링'을 적용한 MPPT제어기법
- Translated Title
- Boost Converter Modeling of Photovoltaic Conditioning System for MPPT
- 최주엽; 최익; 송승호; 안진웅; 이동하
- DGIST Authors
- 안진웅; 이동하
- Issue Date
- 한국태양에너지학회 논문집, 29(6), 1-13
- Converter; Inverter; MPPT; State-Space-Averaging; Converter; Inverter; MPPT; State-Space-Averaging; 전력변환장치; 직교류변환장치; 최대전력점추종기법; 상태공간평균화기법
- Photovoltaic conditioning systems normally use a maximum power point tracking (MPPT) technique to deliver the highest possible power to the load continuously when variations occur in the insolation and temperature. A unique method of tracking the maximum power points (MPPs) and forcing the boost converter system to operate close to these points is presented through deriving small-signal model and transfer function of boost converter considering input capacitor. This paper aims at modeling boost converter including fairly large equivalent series resistance(ESR) of input reservoir capacitor by state-space-averaging method and PWM switch model and compares both methods using Bode plots. In the future, properly designed controller for compensation will be constructed in 3kw real system for maximum photovoltaic power tracking control.
- Related Researcher
Brain Robot Augmented InteractioN(BRAIN) Laboratory
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Convergence Research Center for Wellness1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.