Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
CMB spectral mu-distortion of multiple inflation scenario
- CMB spectral mu-distortion of multiple inflation scenario
- Bae, Gimin; Bae, Sungjae; Choe, Seungho; Lee, Seo Hyun; Lim, Jungwon; Zoe, Hee Seung
- DGIST Authors
- Choe, Seungho
- Issue Date
- Physics Letters B, 782, 117-123
- Article Type
- MICROWAVE BACKGROUND SPECTRUM; COSMOLOGICAL HYDROGEN RECOMBINATION; PRIMORDIAL MAGNETIC-FIELDS; LOW-SCALE INFLATION; STRONG CP PROBLEM; POWER SPECTRUM; GRAVITATIONAL-WAVES; ENERGY-SPECTRUM; HOT-MODEL; CONSTRAINTS
- In multiple inflation scenario having two inflations with an intermediate matter-dominated phase, the power spectrum is estimated to be enhanced on scales smaller than the horizon size at the beginning of the second inflation, k>kb. We require kb>10Mpc−1 to make sure that the enhanced power spectrum is consistent with large scale observation of cosmic microwave background (CMB). We consider the CMB spectral distortions generated by the dissipation of acoustic waves to constrain the power spectrum. The μ-distortion value can be 102 times larger than the expectation of the standard ΛCDM model (μΛCDM≃2×10−8) for kb≲103Mpc−1, while the y-distortion is hardly affected by the enhancement of the power spectrum. © 2018 The Author(s)
- Elsevier B.V.
- Related Researcher
Theoretical Nuclear;Hadron Physics; Theoretical &Computational Biophysic
There are no files associated with this item.
- School of Undergraduate Studies1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.